Teacher Outreach Program
In our newest initiative, teachers can apply for classroom grants based on their individual needs! See what we helped make possible in the 2018-19 school year!
A Recent Surge in Cursive Handwriting Standards
The Kentucky Board of Education seeks to determine if students would be better served by learning cursive in the classroom.
WHITAKER FAMILY YMCA PAVILION IN THE WORKS
The Kloiber Foundation and the Whitaker Family YMCA have teamed up to create an outdoor pavilion to better serve the Hamburg community.
In The News
- ‘The love and power of music.” Lafayette high school band director Chuck Smith
- Retail, food hall with coffee, craft beer coming to street near University of Kentucky
- Death of ‘truly gifted’ teacher left school reeling. Fund for family, award created.
- Girls-only science, technology, engineering, math academy to open in Fayette schools
- University of Kentucky alerts students of new report of rape inside residence hall
We need to embrace technology to make
learning more engaging. Because when students
are engaged and interested, that’s
where learning takes place.
Partner with Us
We believe every student in every school should have adequate access to technology. Our work builds upon the efforts of other businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals who share our vision. To learn more about partnering with The Kloiber Foundation, please contact us below.
Copyright Kloiber Foundation 2018