2021 Year In Review
2021 was a challenging year, especially for education. The Kloiber Foundation, together with community partners, strove to improve the lives of those in our community.
Come learn about some of the incredible teachers we’ve had the privilege to work with!
Kloiber Foundation STEAM Lab Opens
A new, innovative STEAM Lab opened at the Central Branch of the Lexington Public Library
In The News
- Four juveniles arrested after 3 school shooting threats in one Kentucky county
- Two years in a row, Kentucky marching band named the best of its size in the nation
- Marching band director faces pressure to win like Calipari. His focus is on the kids.
- ‘The love and power of music.” Lafayette high school band director Chuck Smith
- Retail, food hall with coffee, craft beer coming to street near University of Kentucky
We need to embrace technology to make
learning more engaging. Because when students
are engaged and interested, that’s
where learning takes place.
Partner with Us
We believe every student in every school should have adequate access to technology. Our work builds upon the efforts of other businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals who share our vision. To learn more about partnering with The Kloiber Foundation, please contact us below.