Teacher Outreach Program
In our newest initiative, teachers can apply for classroom grants based on their individual needs! See what we helped make possible in the 2018-19 school year!
A Recent Surge in Cursive Handwriting Standards
The Kentucky Board of Education seeks to determine if students would be better served by learning cursive in the classroom.
WHITAKER FAMILY YMCA PAVILION IN THE WORKS
The Kloiber Foundation and the Whitaker Family YMCA have teamed up to create an outdoor pavilion to better serve the Hamburg community.
In The News
- Kentucky community college chief asks board not to give him a pay raise
- KY’s 1st school security marshal is on the job. Districts face punishment for violations.
- Kentucky’s first school security marshal, what his job entails
- Should kids have phones in class? Crackdown takes aim at a top Kentucky school problem.
- ‘We need a white knight:’ Extraordinary music program almost ended amid fundraising woes
We need to embrace technology to make
learning more engaging. Because when students
are engaged and interested, that’s
where learning takes place.
Partner with Us
We believe every student in every school should have adequate access to technology. Our work builds upon the efforts of other businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals who share our vision. To learn more about partnering with The Kloiber Foundation, please contact us below.
Copyright Kloiber Foundation 2018