Teacher Outreach Program
In our newest initiative, teachers can apply for classroom grants based on their individual needs! See what we helped make possible in the 2018-19 school year!
A Recent Surge in Cursive Handwriting Standards
The Kentucky Board of Education seeks to determine if students would be better served by learning cursive in the classroom.
WHITAKER FAMILY YMCA PAVILION IN THE WORKS
The Kloiber Foundation and the Whitaker Family YMCA have teamed up to create an outdoor pavilion to better serve the Hamburg community.
In The News
- Teacher fired after alcohol-related conviction. District notes ‘unprofessional’ emails, too.
- Kentucky students were required to get the Hepatitis A vaccine. Many didn’t bother.
- Watch the Lafayette High School Marching Band perform a portion of its 2019 show
- It will cost $6.8 million to get Fayette schools’ new Central Office ready by summer
- School board member’s texts, mailers were mistake, board chair says in public rebuke.
We need to embrace technology to make
learning more engaging. Because when students
are engaged and interested, that’s
where learning takes place.
Partner with Us
We believe every student in every school should have adequate access to technology. Our work builds upon the efforts of other businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals who share our vision. To learn more about partnering with The Kloiber Foundation, please contact us below.
Copyright Kloiber Foundation 2018